We can't know why the lily has so brief a time to bloom
in the warmth of sunlight's kiss upon its face.

Before it folds its fragrance in
and bids the world good night to rest its beauty in a gentler place.

But we can know that nothing that is ever loved is ever really lost,
and no one who has ever really touched a heart can really pass away
because some beauty lingers on
in each memory of which they've been a part.

Author: Ellen Brenneman

Monday, January 11, 2010

Goodbye, my beloved Coco~~







Goodbye, 
my dearest little girl.

I'm crashed to see you go.

Life is just so unpredictable,
and I know a part of me is gone with you.


You are,
and will always be,
 my first thought in the morning,
and my last thought at night.

You are such a brave and beautiful soul,
I'm grateful to have you in my life.

You will be sorely missed,
and you are loved, 

forever and ever.

Coco,
remember,
one day,
we will meet again.






No comments:

Post a Comment